Personalized Service With Flexible Drop-Off
Before dropping off your unit, it is important to call us in advance to book your service appointment and make arrangements to drop-off your unit. After thirty years in business, we have found that most customers prefer to drop off their vehicle at a time that is convenient for them. Our Flexible Drop-Off program will allow you to conveniently drop-off your unit at anytime of the day, on any day of the week. Please take note that we no longer are open during traditional 9:00 to 5:00 business hours. Please call or text us at (250) 836-2541.
It’s time to get your Seadoo ready for summer fun! Our Pre-Season SAervice package includes;
- Hot Oil Change & Filter
- Replace Spark Plugs
- BUD’s Diagnostic & Service Interval Reset
- Complete Visual Inspection Including Jet Pump, Engine & Exhaust Mounting Fasteners.
A little bit of TLC can prevent costly repairs. Our Preventative Service incudes;
- Battery Charge & Load Test
- Fuel System Pressure Test
- Pressure Releif Valve Test
- Air Inlet Valve Test
We can get you back out on the water fast. We specialize in the following areas of repair:
- Jet Pump Damage From Rocks, Sand, Weed, Sticks, Ropes & More. Impellers Can Be Repaired.
- Supercharger Rebuilding
- Engine Rebuilding & Servicing
- Steering, Reverse, IBR & Variable Trim System
Properly preparing for winter can extend the life of your Seadoo. Our Winterization service includes;
- Fuel Stabilization With Start & Run To Ensure Stabilized Gets Through The System
- Engine Fogging
- Battery Disconnect
- Exhaust Blowout & Antifreeze If Needed
- Watercraft Will Be Ready For Next Season. No Need For Summerization Other Than Battery Charge.
Give us a call or text us at (250) 836-2541 or fill-out the form below. What happens when you fill out the form below? Your information will be sent to a private email address and we typically respond within one business day. We guarantee your information will never be sold or shared.